Saturday, March 21, 2015

Picture time!

Halle wanted to hold both babies at once. She did it! I was pretty impressed! That's not easy to do even for me! She is such a good big sister and is so sweet with these babies. I know I've said it before many times, but she is such a good helper! I love my sweet Halle girl so much and don't know what I would so without her!


Then I took snapped off a bunch of photos of the babies. I love how they have so many different little expressions. I was excited I got the one of Avery with her toungue out because she loves sticking her toungue out!

I had to get some shots of holding the babies sitting up on my lap. I love how cute they look with there little bobble heads. Avery loves being held and talked to and gives big wide open smiles. She also likes to look all around at what's going on while Asher's usually content to just gaze up at me. It's cute to see the differences in their personalities. I love the little side view of Avery's face. So cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment