Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Asher's hair trim

Giving Asher his first little hair trim! I hate to say it but I feel like the trim took him from looking like a baby to a little boy. Every time I look at his cute little face I'm surprised how grown up he looks. I just love his dark brown little eyes, the way he raises his eyebrows up, and his inquisitive little look. He babbles a lot and a lot of what he says sounds like a question... "huh? "Duh?" Or "Zow" and "wow". He's such a little boy!

During his hair cut Avery kept patting her head like, "Mom, don't forget mine!" But, there's nothing there to trim! :) But I didn't want her to feel left out so I pretended to do a little trim to her too. She is so funny and doesn't miss a thing. She's very smart and wasn't about to miss out on anything, including a hair cut! 


No comments:

Post a Comment