Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Accidental crib switch

I just put Avery and Asher down to sleep in their cribs and after a minute of both of them looking at me with confused little expressions realized I had put them in the wrong cribs and given them the wrong favorite stuffed animals. And they weren't even dressed alike, Avery had pink pjs on and Asher had blue ones, yet I put her in the blue bed and him in the pink one. I haven't done that since they were newborns. I must be tired!

Once I got then situated in their right beds I snapped a picture of I snapped a picture of each of them, and the flash kind of surprised them. I love that look they have as they are laying there getting tired and sleepy, and I think it's so cute how they hold their bottles and stuffed animals. They won't have bottles much longer so I want to remember how they looked, my sweet little babies.

Love them both so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment